Customized Temperature Monitoring System with Data Security
Customized Temperature Monitoring System with Data Security. We provide all inclusive solution for different requirement from personal use to enterprise-class purposes.
- Support different temperature data loggers
- Datalogger via local network by USB port, Ethernet cable or WIFI (additional device required).
- Battery-operated temperature data logger: Up to 10 years long-life internal battery provides power to record data.
- Dataloggers can record and store up to 2 month data independently (without extra power supply and network)
- Multi-alarm measures at option
- Configure dataloggers remotely by PC, smart phone or tablet.
- Multi backups to ensure data security.
This server can be placed behind the monitor.
The system manages and displays various temperature data loggers in the system through a graphical interface.
The system is also a web server, allowing users to remotely access the system with PCs, Macs, smartphones, or tablets from the local network.
- Data logger control center
- Data logger Web server
- data logger backup
- Data logger type:
- Thermocouple data logger
- Thermistor data logger
- Relative humidity data logger
Thermocouple data loggers can connect to a variety of thermocouple sensors.
Programmable Channel Range Specifications:
|Range: -8mV ~ +73mV Accuracy: ±0.1% (0.08 mV)@ 25°C + Temperature Compensation Accuracy|
|Thermocouple Type||Temperature Range (°C)||Resolution (°C)||Accuracy (°C)|
|Type E||-171 to +955||0.018||1.326|
|Type J||-205 to +1200||0.025||1.67|
|Type K||-270 to +1372||0.035||2.37|
|Type N||-270 to +1300||0.04||2.66|
|Type T||-270 to +400||0.035||2.2|
|Range: -2mV ~ +18mV Accuracy: ±0.15% (0.03 mV) @ 25°C + Temperature Compensation Accuracy|
|Type B||0 to 1820||0.05||2.84|
|Type E||-35 to 260||0.005||0.495|
|Type J||-40 to 330||0.008||0.57|
|Type K||-53 to 437||0.01||0.69|
|Type N||-81 to 532||0.01||0.813|
|Type R||-50 to 1539||0.03||1.95|
|Type S||-50 to 1704||0.03||1.95|
|Type T||-55 to 353||0.008||0.608|
How does TK-FS450 protect my data?
- Equipped with a high-endurance NAS SSD in the system for long-term data backup.
- The temperature dataloggers in system are battery operated (up to 10 years) and can continue to record data even in the event of a power failure or outage.
- The memory in datalogger can store up to 2-month data ( sampling at every 10 second)
- FTP backup (in development, coming soon)
- API (under development, coming soon)
- Communication with OPC server (customization required)
How can I issue an alarm when the set range is exceeded?
Thermocouple data logger
|Channel Alarms||Two editable alarm thresholds per channel.|
|Alarm Output||ALARM1 & A2/E terminal strips can be configured as alarm outputs. Alarm-On: MOSFET(N-Channel) switch on Alarm-Off: MOSFET(N-Channel) switch off Max Power: 200mA @ 24VDC|
|Alarm-On Delay||Programmable 0 – 10 minutes delay with 1-minute increment.|
|Alarm Indicator||On-board LED becomes red when in alarm condition.|
We provide the reliable and cost-efficient temperature monitoring systems for different scale personal use, labs, research institutes, universities and enterprises. Please contact us for more information: [email protected]
All in One Temperature Monitoring System TK-FS450